Want free French and Spanish lesson plans?
Well, guess what? I just opened 3 Free Resource Libraries for World Language teachers!
There are French, Spanish, and World Language libraries, so you can select your favorite.
Join thousands of other teachers who are already have access to this secret treasure trove of engaging French, Spanish, and World Language lesson plans.
After You Subscribe:
1. Open the email that I just sent you and click on the access link. Enter the password from the email.
2. Download the resources that you like.
3. Keep checking the library as I’ll be adding more resources throughout the year.
Check out the free French and Spanish lesson plans waiting for you . . .
- 50 World Language Games to Spice Up Your Class
- Interactive Notebook Flashcards for Question Words and Reflexives
- Nationality Partners (Students learn the nationalities by pairing up with different partners throughout the year)
- Mexico, Spain: Video Clips, Flags, Photos, Interesting Facts
- France, Canada: Video Clips, Flags, Photos, Interesting Facts
- “All about Me” Presentation
- World Language Self Evaluation Form (Students evaluate their study habits)
- Number Reading Page
- Day of the Dead Vocabulary and Secret Message Worksheets
- 50 Student and Class Reward Ideas
- How to Choose between the Preterite and Imperfect
- Valentine’s Vocabulary
- Transition Words to Improve Writing
- Cinco de Mayo Worksheet
And so much more . . .
So what are you waiting for?? Go get your free lesson plans!!
Sign up below!