Want free French and Spanish lesson plans?
Well, guess what? I just opened 3 Free Resource Libraries!
Check out the free French and Spanish lesson plans waiting for you . . .
- 50 World Language Games to Spice Up Your Class
- Interactive Notebook Flashcards for Question Words and Reflexives
- Nationality Partners (Students learn the nationalities by pairing up with different partners throughout the year)
- Mexico, Spain: Video Clips, Flags, Photos, Interesting Facts
- France, Canada: Video Clips, Flags, Photos, Interesting Facts
- “All about Me” Presentation
- World Language Self Evaluation Form (Students evaluate their study habits)
- Day of the Dead Vocabulary and Secret Message Worksheets
- 50 Student and Class Reward Ideas
- How to Choose between the Preterite and Imperfect
- Valentine’s Vocabulary
- Transition Words to Improve Writing
- Cinco de Mayo Worksheet
- Emergency Sub Plans Forms
- And so much more . . .
After You Subscribe:
1. Open the email that I just sent you and click on the access link. Enter the password from the email.
2. Download the resources that you like.
3. Keep checking the library as I’ll be adding more resources throughout the year.
If you have already subscribed:
- All Resources: www.worldlanguagecafe.com/resourcelibrary/
- French Resources: www.worldlanguagecafe.com/french/
- Spanish Resources: www.worldlanguagecafe.com/spanish/
If you forgot the password:
Hint: It’s one password for everyone based on my store name with one letter that’s changed.
If you still can’t remember, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send it to you. 🙂
So what are you waiting for?? Go get your free lesson plans!!
Sign up below!