Over 14,567 other teachers have already accessed 25+ free French and Spanish lesson plans.
What are you waiting for?
Free Spanish lesson plans and free French lesson plans are waiting for you . . .
- 50 World Language Review Games
- Boom Cards – Self-Correcting Digital Flashcards
- Interactive Notebook Flashcards for Question Words and Reflexives
- Nationality Partners (Students learn the nationalities by pairing up with different partners throughout the year)
- Mexico, Spain: Video Clips, Flags, Photos, Interesting Facts
- France, Canada: Video Clips, Flags, Photos, Interesting Facts
- “All About Me” Presentation
- Spanish Commands Formation Guide
- World Language Self Evaluation Form (Students evaluate their study habits)
- Day of the Dead Vocabulary and Secret Message Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Vocab and Fill in the Blank
- 50 Student and Class Reward Ideas
- How to Choose between the Preterite and Imperfect
- Valentine’s Vocabulary
- Transition Words to Improve Writing
- Cinco de Mayo Worksheet
- Emergency Sub Plans Forms
- And so much more . . .
After You Subscribe:
First, open the email and click on the link. Next, enter the password from the email and download the resources you like. Throughout the year, keep checking the library as more resources are added.
If You Have Already Subscribed:
- All Resources: www.worldlanguagecafe.com/resourcelibrary/
- Free French Resources: www.worldlanguagecafe.com/french/
- Free Spanish Resources: www.worldlanguagecafe.com/spanish/
If You Forgot the Password:
Hint: It’s one password for everyone based on my store name with one letter that’s changed. However, if you still can’t remember, email me: email@example.com.
So what are you waiting for? Go get your free lesson plans!!
Sign up below!
John BrennaAugust 14, 2017 at 9:02 am
Awesome Resources! Thank you so very very much for sharing! You are simply the best! No words in any language could ever express my gratitude and thanks!
Have a great school year!
All the best,
Sherry SchermerhornSeptember 4, 2017 at 1:14 pm
Aw, thanks, John! Your comment honestly just made my day. I work so hard to blog and create resources that will be helpful; it means so much when I hear that people are reading and using the things I make. 🙂
Wishing you a wonderful school year!
Stephanie BoylesSeptember 5, 2017 at 10:35 am
Hola, John said everything I would say too! Seriously, you have some amazing ideas and a lot of them I thought of but didn’t plan it out like you have! I teach K-8th grade Spanish in a private school and we don’t have all the resources I’d love to have at my fingertips but I have you!
Thanks for putting all of your ideas and thoughts into hands on papers for us!
Sherry SchermerhornSeptember 6, 2017 at 10:38 am
Yay! So happy to hear that what I’m writing and creating is helpful to you. Wishing you a wonderful year!
Raquelle TerVrugtNovember 13, 2017 at 5:29 pm
Is there a way to reset my password so I can access the Resource Library? I’ve tried a couple of options and I can’t seem to get through.
Sherry SchermerhornDecember 7, 2017 at 8:47 am
There is only one password for everyone. You should find it in the welcome email that you received. If you can’t find it, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send it to you.
Eliana OKeefeNovember 16, 2017 at 8:01 pm
IolandaFebruary 18, 2019 at 1:28 pm
Building Community in the Classroom is fantastic. Thank you.
Sherry SebestaAugust 15, 2019 at 5:58 pm
So happy to hear that you liked it. This is one of my favorite activities for teaching students to be global citizens who care for all other people and our planet.
Top 10 Professional Development Resources to Be A Better World Language Teacher Tomorrow - La Libre Language LearningFebruary 18, 2019 at 9:40 pm
[…] World Language Cafe-in my opinion, her specialty is culture, and she does all kinds of languages, including Portuguese! […]
Sarah MillsJune 28, 2020 at 8:14 pm
Gracias, Merci Sherry for sharing these great resources. I very much appreciate you willingness to share your creativity and organization with fellow WL educators!
Francesca GarciaOctober 19, 2022 at 1:16 am
so I put in two emails and nothing on free resources.
I do see a lot of items for purchase, but no free resources.
Sherry SebestaDecember 3, 2022 at 2:13 pm
Hi Francesca, Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You should have gotten a page when you registered with the password for the Free Resource Library. You click on the items and download them for free. Email me at: email@example.com and I can send you the password.
WAYNE THORNTONMarch 22, 2023 at 1:07 pm
Just starting a school in Colombia and I love the resources. Look forward to using many more in the classroom. Thanks for all your help.