Want teaching tips and exclusive freebies to spice up your language classes. Join for free as a World Language Cafe Member to access to my Free Resource Library and get my 50 World Language Games and Activities as a bonus gift. So many goodies!
Learn more about the Free Resource Library.
Here are some of the resources in the library:
FREE SPANISH LESSON PLANS AND FREE FRENCH LESSON PLANS ARE WAITING FOR YOU . . .
- 50 World Language Review Games
- Boom Cards – Self-Correcting Digital Flashcards
- Interactive Notebook Flashcards for Question Words and Reflexives
- Nationality Partners (Students learn the nationalities by pairing up with different partners throughout the year)
- Mexico, Spain: Video Clips, Flags, Photos, Interesting Facts
- France, Canada: Video Clips, Flags, Photos, Interesting Facts
- “All About Me” Presentation
- Spanish Commands Formation Guide
- World Language Self Evaluation Form (Students evaluate their study habits)
- Day of the Dead Vocabulary and Secret Message Worksheets
- 50 Student and Class Reward Ideas
- How to Choose between the Preterite and Imperfect
- Valentine’s Vocabulary
- Transition Words to Improve Writing
- Cinco de Mayo Worksheet
- Emergency Sub Plans Forms
- And so much more . . .
Don’t you just love free? Here’s what Tara B. had to say:
“Every single thing . . . is 5 star AMAZING! All your hard work is appreciated by SOOOO many teachers. I love your store, website, and newsletter!”
So scroll to the bottom of the page to become a World Language Cafe member and get forever free resources!